Ford F150 Call of Duty Reptar – Jaw Dropping Feature Truck
The mad modifier over at F150Forum.com, Mike G Mag, has done it again. His so-called Reptar is simply jaw dropping with its after-market features and Call of Duty camo wrap. Check. It. Out.
As with all of his projects, he starts with a stock truck and does amazing mods to the styling, paint and performance. This Reptar is actually a stock 2011 FX4. He says, “I bought a 2011 fx4 in October with the intent in making it a Raptor with The 5.0 because I like the motor better. here is how it looked when I bought it…. Ugly n plain lol.”
Then the work begin.Here is a list of the some of the big modifications:
- Mesh rivet grille with custom emblem
- Bull bar with tow hooks and lights
- New NFab Raptor bumper
- Suspension upgrades
- Rigid light bars
- All the door speakers replaced with Focal speakers and 4 tweeters
- 700w JL amp powering a W6 centerconsole custom box
- Replaced all interior lights with White LED and All exterior with LED and HIDs
- 12″ lift with 40″ tires, 22″ fuel rims
What does all of this cost?
- $1700- audio
- $4400 -22″ custom painted fuel hostage on Toyo open country 40×15.5 tires
- $500- 20″ custom painted fuel hostage on Toyo open country 35×12.50 tire (spare)
- $250- exhaust
- $6500- suspension -6″fabtech lift, 3″ bodylift, 3″ add a leaf springs, 3″ dirt logic coilovers, fabtech ladder bars
- $1500- fiberglass raptor panels
- $600- NFab prerunner Raptor bumper with custom welded lighters brackets
- $250- NFab rear runner bumper
- $2600- addictive desert designs chase rack
- $120 -NFab roof light mount
- $200- monster tow hook
- $120- LEDs and hids
- $400- recon headlights and tailights
- $400- outlaw train horns
- $2400- two 50″ rigid light bars
- $650- two 10″ rigid light bars
- $1000 – two 30″ rigid light bars
- $200- rigid dually lights
- $900- tuscany FTX door cladding
- $2200 – Camo Wrap
- $2200 – satin pearl white wrap (see: below)
I’m really gonna end up spending 53k with the truck included. I do all the paint work, my buddy orders the lift at cost an Installed it dirt cheap. I priced a brand new one at the stealership for around 54k for a 4 door. Mine will come out cheaper and will have the upgraded suspension, wheels, tires, and motor I want. Plus all the little stuff here an there. Plus its just my beach/weekend toy.
Camo not your thing? How about white?
What do you think? Is it awesome or not your thing?